MORNING BOAT DIVES
Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
Slip into Kona’s crystal clear blue waters for the highlight of your diving vacation. Spend a relaxing day with our friendly, professional crew as they set up your gear, help you don your equipment, change your tanks and rinse your gear at the end of the day. Follow your guide underwater where you may soar above pristine coral reefs, glide through schools of colorful tropical fish or cruise along steep drop-offs. You may swim under lava arches, explore lighted lava caverns or visit green sea turtles as they rest on the coral bottom and get cleaned by a variety of fish. You may even get a glimpse of the Kaiwi Point Mermaid!
There are so many sites to choose from and we do our best to take you where you want to go. The only rule on the boat is that you must finish your sandwich before you get any cookies!
– $125 for Certified Scuba Divers (plus rental gear)
– $65 for Snorkelers* (rental gear included)
– Please call to request diving package prices
– 8:30 a.m. at town shop
– Between 2:00-3:00 p.m.
– 2 Scuba Dives with Professional Guide
– Tanks and Weights
– Sandwich, Cookies, Juice and Ice Water
– Certified Divers bring C-Card
– BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Mask/Fins/Snorkel gear
– Rental gear available @ $8.50 per piece
– Call 808 329-7585 or toll free 1-800 345-4807
– We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
– Changes or cancellations made with less than 24 hours will result in a full
charge cancellation fee with no exceptions.
Holiday (Christmas) Cancellation Policy:
– We have a 72 hour cancellation policy.
– Changes or cancellations made with less than 72 hours will result in a full charge cancellation fee - no exceptions!
* Snorkelers can also join us on the
Manta Ray Night snorkel.