Join us for a day of excitement and adventure exploring the Kona Coast. Our sites may include deep dives on steep drop-offs, drift diving over unspoiled terrain, penetrating lava tubes and caverns, descending upon a small wreck, visiting a shark habitat or even gliding off shore on a blue-water dive. You may even see some unique and rare creatures such as Hawaiian Lionfish, Bandit Angelfish, Tinker’s Butterflyfish or even a Commerson’s Frogfish. With our friendly, professional crew, your day on the boat is fun-filled and enjoyable.
– $175 for Certified Divers
– Rental gear available
– Ask for Snorkeler price
– Please call to request diving package prices
– 8:00 a.m. at shop
– 4 Passengers
– Between 1:30-2:30 p.m.
– 2 Advanced Dives with Professional Guide
– Tanks and Weights
– Pastries and Fruit
– Sandwich, snacks & drinks
– BC, Regulator, Mask/Snorkel/Fins
– All divers must have a computer
– Lights recommended
– Rental gear available @ $8.50 per piece
Prerequisites: (1 of the following)
– Advanced Certification and been diving in the last 6 months
– 50 logged dives and have been diving in the last 12 months
– 20 logged dives and have dove with us recently
– Call 808 329-7585 or toll free 1-800 345-4807
– We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
– Changes or cancellations made with less than 24 hours will result in a full
charge cancellation fee with no exception.
Holiday (Christmas) Cancellation Policy:
– We have a 72 hour cancellation policy.
– Changes or cancellations made with less than 72 hours will result in a full charge cancellation fee - no exceptions!