Join the knowledgeable and professional crew of Jack’s Diving Locker for a night to remember on the world famous Manta Night Snorkel. Take a boat ride in the late afternoon along the Kona coast to the manta viewing site. Slip into the water with your snorkel guide and float above majestic manta rays as they somersault, glide, and pivot in the beam of your underwater light. Manta rays are filter feeders and feed on plankton attracted to light. They have very large mouths, but no sharp teeth. Manta rays do not have tail stingers. This is a thrilling experience for those who seek adventure.
– Minimum of 2 snorkelers
Days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
– 5:00pm at town shop (September 1st - March 31) return approx 8:30pm
– 5:30pm at town shop (April 1st - August 31) return approx 9pm
–1 Snorkel dive, snorkel guide, wetsuit, mask/snorkel/fins, light and a light lunch - included in the price
– Call 808 329-7585 or toll free 1-800 345-4807
– We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
– Changes or cancellations made with less than 24 hours will result in a full
charge cancellation fee with no exceptions.
Call us to reserve your spot in one of the worlds most
memorable ocean experiences. If you're a certified diver click to learn more about our Manta Night dive trips.
Feel free to visit our town store on the Big Island located at 75-5813 Alii Drive, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. 96740