CUBA– Aggressor Liveaboard– May 11-20, 2017
Learn about Cuba’s unique marine environment during an Oceans for Youth Foundation People-to-People educational program. You will spend 2 hotel nights at the 5 star Parque Central Hotel in Havana, and visit with Cuban scientists and marine experts about ocean conservation and cultural exchanges. One of these will include a presentation by world renowned expert, Dr. Julio A. Baisre. Interactive exchanges will discuss how Cuba has maintained one of the healthiest marine eco-systems in the Caribbean. Travelers will visit the town of Cojimar and Habana Vieja before spending a week on the Jardines Aggressor liveaboard.
Aboard the Jardines Aggressor liveaboard you will explore the spectacular Gardens of the Queen National Park. You can expect to see pristine coral reefs, steep walls dropping from the reef to the abyss, large populations of adult fish including sharks, jewfish up to 400 lbs, snapper, grouper and much more. There are many different species of sharks you will see including; nurse, black tip, lemon, silky and the great hammerhead. During the week, biologists and Cuban specialists will host discussions and presentations on the marine environment, conservation, and the importance of this magnificent ecosystem.
- RT Transfers Havana Airport to hotel and Jardines Aggressor
- 2 nights at the Parque Central Hotel in Havana, all meals.
- Meeting with Cuban scientists/biologists about ocean conservation and research, visit to Fortress of El Morro or Hemingway House, town of Cojimar, Habana Vieja, lunch in Bodeguita del Medio and dinner at Cafe de Oriente or Moraleja.
- Jardines Aggressor: 7 nights accommodations aboard the yacht, diving, tanks, weights & weight belts, all meals and snacks, non alcoholic beverages, local beer/wine and a conservation program.
Does not Include:
- Mandatory Subscription Fee of $110USD
- Departure tax of $25USD
- Personal expenses/dive equipment
- Trip/Dive Insurance—HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Land Package 2 Nights in Havana*
- $1,195 (per person dbl.occ)
- *Participation required
- Jardines Aggressor Liveaboard:
- Deluxe Cabin- $4,399 (per person dbl.occ)
- Master Cabin-$4,699 (per person dbl. occ)
- $1920 NON Refundable deposit:payable to Oceans for Youth
- Balance due January 20, 2017
For more information and to book your adventure, please contact Angela Woerner.
email@example.com or 808-329-7585
Thank you for choosing us as your escort to the Cuba. We realize that this is your vacation, and we are very serious about making it an unforgettable experience. We will provide a group escort, someone who is an experienced traveler to offer helpful suggestions on making the most of your vacation. We hope you will enjoy your trip as much as we enjoy arranging it for you!