Dive Travel: By Divers, for Divers.
MALDIVES: January 17-26, 2018 on the Manthiri Luxury Liveaboard
2 spaces left!
The Maldives Islands are scattered across the equator in the middle of the Indian Ocean off the coast of India. These gem-like islands depict the rare vision of a tropical paradise. Palm fringed islands with sparkling white beaches, turquoise lagoons, clear warm waters and coral reefs teeming with abundant varieties of marine flora and fauna, fascinates visitors as it has for thousands of years.
There are 3 distinctly different types of diving: inside the atolls, outside the atolls and inside the channels or passes, which is where the currents are strongest and you’ll find the greatest congregation of fish life. Most intriguing are the cleaning stations, found around every corner and under every ledge. Groupers, Snappers, Surgeonfish, Eels, Parrotfish, and Giant Napoleon Wrasse park casually in corners, while armies of wrasse, shrimp and other assorted cleaners pick at debris in their open gills and cavernous mouths.
The big attraction is the schools of fish that patrol the reefs in colorful packs: Humpback and Black and White Snappers, Trevally Jacks, Barracuda, Batfish, Unicornfish, Yellowback Fusiliers and Harlequin Sweetlips. The reef’s larger inhabitants, including sharks, rays and occasionally even Whale Sharks, are often seen cruising in the blue.
Manthiri Package Includes:
- 9 nights aboard the Manthiri Maldives
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers in Male
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks daily
- Tea, coffee, juice, bottled water, and non-alcoholic fizzy drinks
- 3-4 dives per day; Tanks, weights & weight belt
- $6/night/person bed tax
- 12% Goods and Service Tax
Optional Dubai Pre Cruise Package Includes:
- 3 nights at the Rove Downtown
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers in Dubai
- Daily Breakfast
- Full day Dubai city tour including visit to Burj al Arab
- 1/2 day Sundowner Dune Desert Safari including camel ride and falconry display
Package Does not Include:
- Departure Tax
- Nitrox ($185USD)
- Crew Gratuities
- Personal dive gear
- Meals and beverages not specified
- Trip & Dive Insurance (highly recommended)
- Manthiri price $4699*/person (*Check/Cash Price: $4540/Person)
**DUBAI ADD ON**
- January 14 – 17, 2018
- Price $750/person
- $1000 non-refundable deposit due to confirm spot
- $2000 interim payment due Sept. 1
- Final payment due Nov. 1
For more information and to book your adventure, please contact Angela Woerner.
email@example.com or 808-329-7585
Thank you for choosing us as your escort to the Maldives. We realize that this is your vacation, and we are very serious about making it an unforgettable experience. We will provide a group escort, someone who is an experienced traveler to offer helpful suggestions on making the most of your vacation. We hope you will enjoy your trip as much as we enjoy arranging it for you!