Dive Travel: By Divers, for Divers.
SABA: May 5-12, 2018
FULL! Contact Angela to get on wait list.
Saba is ideal for the traveler looking for a secluded haven, in peaceful and friendly surroundings. Rising steeply from the azure sea, the tiny island in the Caribbean is a magical experience far away from the cares and worries of today’s hurried world.
There are four charming villages on Saba: Winwardside, The Bottom, Hell’s Gate and St. Johns that are quaint and charming. Visitors feel they have stepped back in history, yet many modern luxuries are there to be enjoyed. Saba is a monument to nature’s best above and below the ocean’s surface. The famous Saba Marine Park is second to none. Saba offers some of the best scuba diving in this part of the world, at over 30 different, unspoiled diving locations, all patrolled and protected by the Saba Marine Park. The visibility underwater is astonishing and the dive sites alive with wonderful varieties of marine life. Some dive sites start within half a mile off shore. Well known sites like Third Encounter, a top-rated pinnacle dive are recommended for advanced divers. Man of War Shoals, Ladder Labyrinth, the names go on and are sites that aficionados from around the world dream of someday diving.
- Airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights’ at Juliana’s Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Nightly dinners at various restaurants
- 15% gratuity for dinners (not at Tropics Café)
- 2 days of 2-tank boat diving
- 3 days of 3 tank boat diving w/lunch
- Non-Divers welcome on dive boat
- Welcome dinner at Tropics Café
- Unlimited internet, pool and Jacuzzi.
- Hotel tax and service charges
- Group Leader
Does not Include:
- Dive staff gratuities
- Gear rental
- Travel & Dive Insurance
- Unlimited Nitrox $59/person
- Marine Park Fee $52/person
- Nature Fee $1/person per night
- Departure Tax ($10 USD)
- Baggage charges
- $1,899 (Diver double occupancy)
- $1,675 (Non-Diver double occupancy)
- $2,365 (Diver single occupancy)
- $300 Non-refundable Deposit to secure space for Saba
For more information and to book your adventure, please contact Angela Woerner.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-329-7585
Thank you for choosing us as your escort to Saba. We realize that this is your vacation, and we are very serious about making it an unforgettable experience. We will provide a group escort, someone who is an experienced traveler to offer helpful suggestions on making the most of your vacation. We hope you will enjoy your trip as much as we enjoy arranging it for you!