Slip into the crystal clear waters of Kona, Hawaii where you may soar through schools of tropical fish , swim through lava rock arches, or visit green sea turtles resting on the reef. We often see dolphins ride the bow wake on the way to the dive site or humpback whales hanging out on the surface during the winter season Visit some of our “classic” sites such as Suck’em Up Lava Tube, Golden Arches, Eel Cove, Kaiwi Point and many more. Sunny skies, warm water, and a cruise along the coastline will make this trip a highlight of your vacation.
Please call our friendly staff directly to make reservations(808) 329-7585 or (800)345-4807. If you have any questions, please call or e-mail email@example.com.
- Certified Divers $155 (multi-day discounts available)
- Intro Divers $275 (including pool session)
- Snorkelers/Riding $75 (un-guided)
- Open water referral, advanced, and specialty student prices vary depending on course.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at all times, both in and out of the water, by a capable adult or hire a private guide, unless they are enrolled in a course.
- Children age 12-14 must be accompanied on the trip by an adult, but do not necessarily need to be in the water or on the boat together. Otherwise they must hire a private guide, unless they are enrolled in a course.
- PLEASE CALL TO CHECK FOR PRIVATE GUIDE AVAILABILITY
Offered every day.
Two divers (see course web pages for course specific minimums)
- Two dives guided by a professional PADI Divemaster or Instructor.
- Tanks and weights for all divers. (All gear included for introductory divers and snorkelers)
- Light meal and drinks.
Certified divers provide BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Mask/Snorkel/Fins. Dive computers recommended. Rental gear available. Complimentary gear storage in our locker for multi-day divers. Introductory divers and snorkelers – all gear included. Gear needs for students vary depending on course.
Rinse buckets for camera equipment, fresh water shower, dive ladder, head (marine toilet). Boats equipped with safety equipment such as oxygen, first aid, life vests, fire extinguishers, VHF radio, and E-PIRB. All captains are licensed by United States Coast Guard.
Where to Meet:
Please come to our shop in the Coconut Grove Marketplace (75-5813 Ali’i Drive, Kailua Kona, HI 96740). Feel free to stop by any time prior to your trip to say ‘Aloha’ and pre-check in.
When to Meet:
Meet at 8:30a.m., return approximately 2:30p.m.
What to Bring:
Bathing suit, towels, a lightweight warm jacket, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and personal items.
Please use a waterproof, environmentally friendly sunscreen and apply it prior to arriving to increase its effectiveness and to reduce the amount of unabsorbed sunscreen ending up in the ocean. Reapply as needed throughout the day.
Certified divers will be required to provide proof of scuba certification in order to dive. If you have misplaced your card, please contact us as soon as possible to give us time to try and verify your certification for you.
While Kona usually has calmer seas than most places in the world, we recommend considering sea sickness medication and consulting with your physician as needed.
You may make changes or cancellations to your reservations up to 24 hours* prior to the trip without charge. All changes or cancellations after that will result in the full price being charged to the credit card used to make the reservation(s). *A 48-hour cancellation policy applies to the Pelagic Magic Dive and all reservations between December 20th and January 5th.