Summer camp has never been more fun! Join the Jack’s Diving Locker Seal Team Scuba Camp for fun and adventure while experiencing scuba diving in Kona, Hawaii! This pool based scuba camp is the perfect way for kids ages 8 – 14 to start diving. Campers participate in official PADI Seal Team Aqua Missions including basic scuba skills, underwater photography, and building a ‘space station’ underwater! Campers also visit a Hawaii beach and snorkel over a coral reef filled with brightly colored reef fish and other marine life. Upon successful completion of the program, students become members of the PADI Seal Team.
– $295 plus tax
– $69 PADI Seal Team Pack (includes DVD)
– Ages 8 – 14. Know how to swim well.
– Participation in a PADI Bubblemaker or Discover Scuba Diving experience or consent of instructor.
DAYS & DATES:
– Monday – Friday
– See Junior Camp Schedule
REGISTRATION: Registration is now open. Registration starts by calling Jack’s Diving Locker 808-329-7585 or 800-345-4807 to make a reservation. Space is limited, so please make reservations early. Completed forms and payment due 30 days or more prior to camp start date. Please click here for camp registration FORMS. Print, sign, scan and email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your child has a YES answer on the medical statement, a doctor‘s approval is required (see below).
CANCELLATION POLICY: Any cancellations during the final 7 days prior to the camp will result in full charge for the camp.
NEW CAMPER ORIENTATION: Parents, please schedule an on-site orientation with Camp Director prior to camp start date. For travelers who can’t make these arrangements, a phone appointment will be set up.
– Instruction, BCD, Regulator, Tanks, Weights
– PADI Seal Team Scuba Pack
– Swimsuit, Towel, Rash Guard, Dry Clothes, Sunscreen
– Lunch, Snacks, Water Bottle
– UW camera w/flash
– Mask, Snorkel, Fins (rental gear available)
– 10% off regularly priced merchandise
PREPARATION: Campers, please read the PADI Seal Team manual and watch the DVD prior to camp start date. These items are included in the Seal Team Packet.
DAILY SCHEDULE (some variation may occur):
DAY 1 (9am – 3pm)
– Camp Orientation with Parents (9:00 am – 9:20 am)
– Classroom and Pool: Aqua Missions 1 & 2
DAY 2 (9am – 3pm)
– Classroom and Pool: Aqua Missions 3 & 4
DAY 3 (9am – 3pm)
– Classroom and Pool: Aqua Missions 5 & Creature ID
DAY 4 (9am – 3pm)
– Classroom and Pool: Aqua Mission Skin Diver
– Beach excursion – Skin diving in the ocean
– Marine life identification
DAY 5 (9am – 3pm)
– Classroom and Pool: Aqua Missions Innerspace and Snapshot
– Celebration & Cake
All courses include instruction by PADI certified Instructors and Divemasters. All camps follow PADI course outlines. PADI is the Professional Association of Diving Instructors — the world’s largest scuba certification agency.