The Assistant Instructor Course is offered to Divemasters who are ready to make progress in their professional scuba diving career development. Train in tropical paradise in Kona, Hawaii with our friendly and knowledgeable professional staff at Jack’s Diving Locker – a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Resort with ample classroom space, custom-built scuba training pool, and premier open water training sites. Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will be certified as PADI Assistant Instructors (AI).
• Custom schedules upon request
COST FOR COURSE:
• $595 plus tax and materials (min. of 2 or during IDC)
• $795 plus tax and materials (1 student, custom schedule)
FEES PAID TO PADI:
• $375 PADI eLearning IDC on-line course
• $131 PADI Dive Theory Online (optional)
• $93 Instructor Application Fee
• $957 IDC Crew Pak (discounts available)
• Full list of materials and gear requirements next page
• 18 years old
• 60 logged dives: documented experience in night diving, deep diving and underwater navigation.
• Certified diver for six months
• Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by a doctor within the previous 12 months.
• Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course completion (or qualifying training) within the last 24 months.
• Open Water, Advanced, Rescue, and Divemaster certifications (or equivalent).
• DAN Insurance
• To register, please stop by our shop in Kailua-Kona in the Coconut Grove Marketplace on Ali’I Drive or call our shop at 1-800-345-4807 or (808) 329-7585.
• We will arrange an orientation session for you and outline the course schedule, preparation checklist, and learning agreement.
• Register for PADI eLearning by clicking the eLearning banner on the main page.
• Valid credit card number required with reservation.
• Final payment due 30 days prior to the start of the course.
• 30 day cancellation policy. Any cancellations less than 30 days prior to course start date will result in a full charge.