The PADI Divemaster course is the first step in your new career as a diving professional. Come to Jack’s Diving Locker in Kona, Hawaii to train in tropical paradise. Divemasters supervise a variety of dive activities such as guiding certified divers on underwater tours and assisting instructors with student divers. This course involves a combination of knowledge development, diving skills, and stamina testing along with an extensive internship program in real courses with real students in real diving situations. Extras at Jack’s Diving Locker – guiding snorkelers on Kona’s famous Manta Ray Night Dive and the Jack’s Boat Charter Skills training program with up to three more days of complimentary boat dives.
• Class, pool, and shore sessions take 5 days.
• This is followed by an internship. This part of the schedule varies based on course availability and candidate schedule, usually 10-12 days scheduled over 3 – 4 weeks.
Jan 2-4, 7/8 (Wed-Fri, Mon/Tues)
March 6-8, 11/12 (Wed-Fri, Mon/Tues)
May 1-3, 6/7 (Wed-Fri, Mon/Tues)
June 23/24/25/30 & July 1 (Sun-Tues, Sun/Mon)
Sept. 18-20, 23/24 (Wed-Fri, Mon/Tues)
Nov. 13-15, 18/19 (Wed-Fri, Mon/Tues)
• Custom schedules available upon request
COST FOR COURSE:
• $795 plus tax (minimum of 2 students)
• Private rate $1200 plus tax
• Divemaster Crew Pack $385 (student discount available)
FEES TO PADI:
• PADI Divemaster eLearning Course $235
• Dive Theory on-line $131
• Divemaster Application Fee $119
• To register, please call our shop at 1-800-345-4807 or (808) 329-7585 or stop by our shop in Kailua-Kona in the Coconut Grove Marketplace on Ali’i Drive.
• We will arrange an orientation session for you.
• Valid credit card number required with reservation.
• Final payment due 30 days prior to course start date.
• 30 day cancellation policy. Any cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the start of the course will result in a full charge.
• Register for PADI eLearning by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 18 years old or older
• Medical Statement signed within the past year
• 40 logged dives as entry requirement / 60 logged dives for certification
• Open Water, Advanced, and Rescue certifications or equivalent
• Current Emergency First Responder certification or equivalent
• DAN Insurance
• Recreational Dive Planner
• Divemaster Crew Pack that includes PADI Instructor Manual, Divemaster Slates, The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, Discover Scuba Diving Cue Card, Professional Training Log Book
• Computer and/or Timing Device
• Mask, Fins & Snorkel
• Audible and visual signaling devices
• Exposure suit(s)
• 10% off merchandise in our retail showroom
• $10 off dive boat trips during course
For more information or to sign up for the course, please contact Course Director, Shannon Shea at Jack’s Diving Locker at 808-329-7585 or 800-345-4807 or e-mail email@example.com.