Learn how to effectively teach the Emergency First Response, Secondary Care, and Care for Children courses. These courses teach people how to provide emergency care for someone in need. Includes CPR, First Aid, & AED (Automated External Defibrillator) and CPR/AED Instructor Course. The EFR Instructor course will prepare and certify you to teach this course to both divers and non-divers. The EFR Instructor course is an exit requirement of the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor examination.
– $250 plus tax for course (2 person min.)
– $119 EFR Instructor application fee to PADI
– $269 EFR Instructor Crew-Pak (based on PADI Member pricing if eligible)
– One day
– 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– February 4th
– September 8th
– EFR Primary Care Certification or equivalent1st Aid/CPR/AED certification (certified within 24 months of course start date)
– To register, please stop by our shop in Kailua-Kona in
the Coconut Grove Marketplace on Ali’I Drive or call our
shop at (808) 329-7585 or (800) 345-4807
– We will arrange an orientation session for you.
– Valid credit card number required with reservation.
– Final payment due 30 days prior to the start of the course.
– 30 day cancellation policy. Any cancellations less than 30
days prior to the start of the course will result in a full
– Bandages & Barriers
– Mannequins & AED use
– 20% off most regular priced merchandise for IDC candidates
– 10% off most regular priced merchandise
– $5 off dive charters
For more details, please contact EFR Instructor Trainer, Shannon Shea at email@example.com.