Enhance your professional credentials while learning how to teach professionals with the PADI IDC Staff Instructor Course in tropical paradise with Jack’s Diving Locker in Kona, Hawaii. This training prepares you to teach the PADI Assistant Instructor course and to staff the PADI Instructor development program. This course will further your teaching abilities and develop your evaluation and counseling skills through independent study, classroom sessions, guided training, and an internship.
Upon successful completion of this course, IDC Staff Instructors can independently teach and certify PADI Assistant Instructors at PADI 5 Star Dive Centers or Resorts, conduct IDC training segments with a Course Director, and evaluate instructor candidate knowledge development and skills. The IDC Staff Instructor certification is a prerequisite to the PADI Master Instructor rating, the highest PADI professional rating before becoming a Course Director.
-2 days plus full IDC audit of 8 days (see below for costs)
-OR 5 days with no IDC audit (see below for costs. Contact us for custom schedule.)
August 28 & 29 – IDC Staff Instructor Course
• Aug 30 – IDC Orientation (2 hours)
• Aug 31 – Sep 3 & Sep 5 – 8 – IDC Audit
COST FOR COURSE:
Option One: $695 plus tax and materials for:
– 2 day course plus full IDC audit – min. of one
– OR 5 day course no audit required – min. of two
Option Two: $295 plus tax and materials for:
– IDC audit for certified IDC Staff Instructors
Option Three: $1395 plus tax and materials for:
– 5 day course – one candidate or private rate
• Teaching status PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
• PADI EFR Instructor
• Agree to conduct all levels of diver training consistent with the standards and philosophy outlined in the PADI Instructor Manual and PADI Course Director Manual.
• Agree to use the PADI System and its components
• To register or with questions, please call PADI Course Director, Shannon Shea at email@example.com, (808) 329-7585 OR (800) 345-4807.
• We will arrange an orientation session for you and outline the course schedule, preparation checklist, and learning agreement.
• Valid credit card number required with reservation.
• 30 day cancellation policy. Any cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of the course will result in a full charge.
IDC STAFF CANDIDATES PROVIDE:
– PADI Course Director Manual – Digital or Paper
– Confined Water Presentation Evaluation slate
– Open Water Presentation Evaluation slate
– IDC Crew Pak
– Tanks and weights
– Complimentary gear storage during IDC
• 20% off most merchandise during course
• $10 off dive boat trips during course
• Prepare for Dive Theory and Standards Exam
• PADI Dive Theory on-line $140
• Practice dive skills for Skill Evaluation Pre-assessment