Once you become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI), you may want to extend your knowledge and attain your professional credentials by enrolling in PADI Specialty Instructor courses with the PADI Course Director at Jack’s Diving Locker. These courses will put you on the path to apply for the PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating.
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Instructor
- AWARE Shark Conservation Instructor
- Deep Instructor
- Digital Underwater Photography Instructor
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle Instructor
- Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor
- Enriched Air Instructor
- Fish Identification Instructor
- Night Instructor
- Project AWARE Instructor
- Underwater Naturalist Instructor
Prerequisites: IDC candidate or OWSI. Duration varies.
Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for current pricing and availability.