If you’ve always wanted to enter the underwater world quietly, on your own terms, staying as long as your breath allows,
then freediving is for you. Freediving is about inward power, discipline and control. Taking the PADI Freediver course is a
great way to explore beneath the waves – without bubbles!
To enroll in a PADI Freediver course you must be at least 15 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and need to
be in good physical health. No prior experience with snorkeling, skin diving or freediving is required.
– $395 plus tax and materials (minimum 3 people)
– Private rate – $1,185
– Freediver touch digital course materials (approx. $70). Available to purchase through Jack’s Diving Locker – give us a call!
– Minimum age – 15yrs. old
– Please call Jack’s Diving Locker directly to make your reservation at 808-329-7585 or 1-800-345-4807.
– Students fill out the Freediver Medical History Form. NOTE– Freediver medical is different than PADI medical for scuba – please make sure you have the correct form.
– Medical Statement – If there is a YES on your Medical Statement, you will need to get a doctor’s approval before starting the course. You will find the form to take to your doctor on Jack’s web site. Give us a call for assistance.
– We have a 24 hour cancellation policy (48 hours from Dec 20-Jan 5)
– Changes or cancellations made with less than the above notice will result in a full charge cancellation fee with no exception.
– Instruction, Shore or boat ocean dives
– Freedive watch or dive computer (computer rental available)
– Wetsuit, mask/snorkel/fins appropriate for freediving — Call with questions (rental available)
– 2 day – classroom, pool & open water sessions
– Contact us to schedule
– Complete Freediver portion of Freediver Touch including knowledge review and quiz.
DAY 1 (8am – 4pm)
– Classroom: Knowledge Review
– Boat or Shore: Ocean Session 1
DAY 2 (8am – 4pm)
– Boat or Shore: Ocean Session 2
– 10% off most regular priced merchandise, $5 off dive trips