Rebreathers used to be only for technical diving, but not any more. New Type R (recreational) rebreathers are lightweight,
easy-to-transport and have sophisticated electronics to simplify their use. Why dive a rebreather? You get longer no stop
limits, reduced gas consumption because you reuse most of your exhaled gas, and unmatched wildlife encounters because
you don’t release annoying bubbles. The PADI Rebreather Diver course introduces you to rebreather diving to a maximum
depth of 18 metres/60 feet and lets you experience things you never imagined possible as a scuba diver.
– $995 plus tax (minimum of two)
– $1595 plus tax for single diver or private course
– PADI Rebreather Diver crew pack (approx. $113)
– Open Water and Enriched Air certifications.
– At least 25 logged dives.
– Minimum age – 18 years old.
– Please call to make your reservation at 808-329-7585 or 800-345-4807
– Students fill out the Continuing Education Administrative Document
– Medical Statement – If there is a YES on your Medical Statement, you will need to get a doctor’s approval before starting course. Please call for assistance.
– We have a 48 hour cancellation policy
– Changes or cancellations made with less than the above notice will result in a full charge cancellation fee with no exception.
– Instruction, boat trips, tanks (diluent, oxygen, bailout), Scrubber, weights
– Rebreather (Poseidon MKIV rental is available for $600/course)
– Mask, fins, wetsuit, DSMB, and reel/finger spool.
– Rebreather Diver crew pack
– 10% off most regular priced merchandise
– $5 off dive trip
– Rebreather rental fees may be applied towards a Poseidon Se7en if ordered within 30 days of course completion.
– 4 days
– Scheduled by request
– Read Rebreather Diver manual and watch DVD
– Complete Knowledge Reviews 1, 2, and 3
DAY 1 (9:00am to 4pm)
– Classroom: Rebreather academics
DAY 2 (9am to 4pm)
– Pool: Practice Skills in confined water
DAY 3 (8am to 4pm)
– Boat: Rebreather dives 1 and 2
DAY 4 (8am. to 4pm)
– Boat: Rebreather dives 3 and 4
Advanced Rebreather Diver Upgrade:
– $595 plus tax (minimum of two)
– $995 plus tax for single diver or private course
– Additional $400 for rebreather rental
– Prerequisites: AOW or higher and PADI Rebreather Diver
– Course covers additional training and equipment needed to dive deeper on a rebreather.
– Certifies you to dive to 100ft (130ft if your are a Deep Diver).
– 2 additional days of open water dives on the boat.
– Students must read Chapers 4 and 5 in the Rebreather Diver Manual and complete the Knowledge Reviews before class.
Master Scuba Diver Rating:
The PADI Master Scuba Diver rating is the highest rating in non-professional recreational diving. To achieve this rating you must complete the following certifications: Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver, and 5 PADI Specialty courses. In addition, divers must have at least 50 logged dives. When completing these requirements at Jack’s Diving Locker, recipients will have their names engraved on a plaque that is displayed in our shop to honor this achievement.