When you need to get everything in the shot
With the SeaLife Wide Angle Lens, you can stay within the shooting range of your flash and still fit everything in the shot. The Wide Angle Lens will take a full-frame picture of a 5 foot shark within a 5 foot shooting distance.
Note: On SeaLife DC800, DC1400, and DC2000 images will vignette slightly.
- 24mm Wide Angle Lens increases shooting angle by about 50%
- Easily presses on and off your SeaLife camera, even while underwater, for a secure fit
- Focus distance: same as the respective DC camera focus distances
- Fully-multi coated optical glass
- Waterproof to 200′ (60m)
- Includes neoprene lens covers (front and back)
- Mounts to SeaLife Lens Dock (sold separately)
- Note: The Wide Angle Lens is compatible with all DC series of SeaLife underwater cameras. On SeaLife DC800, DC1400, and DC2000 images will vignette slightly.