The Argonaut Stunt Knife is one of the best and toughest knives. The butt, handle, hilt and blade are all fashioned out of one piece of 4mm thick 420 Stainless Steel. The blade is available in two styles: the Spartan and the Blunt. The Spartan comes to a spear head point with one side featuring rounded die cut serrations to prevent snags on rope. The Blunt comes to a blunt chisel like tip.
- The butt, handle, hilt, and blade are all fashioned out of a single piece of 420 stainless steel for maximum strength.
- Steel is coated in black EDP for longevity in saltwater.
- The handle is double-wrapped in paracord for grip, leaving a spot for your forefinger to hook below the hilt.
- The handle features skeleton holes that serve as hex wrenches for use in emergency situations. The butt has a sharp tool for hammering or breaking open hard objects.
- Blade is 3” (7.7cm) and handle is 4” (10cm).
- Choose from the Spartan or Blunt blade styles. Both have a smooth, finely sharpened edge on one side and rounded, serrations on the other to prevent snags on rope.
- Two-millimeter-thick locking sheath made of highly durable Kydex and thermoformed around the knife for a perfect fit. Includes 2” (5cm) belt loop and BCD mounting hardware.