This smaller version of the FogCutter is the most popular model of them all! The compact size lends itself to multiple mounting options including hose mount, BC mount and webbed harness mount.
- The 3.25” (83 mm) blade sports a snub-nosed, blunt tip
- The 420 stainless steel blade is hardened to hold the edge longer
- The serrated edge along back of blade is great for cutting rope
- A serrated pipe grip integrated into the handle is ideal for twisting stubborn items
- A butt cap, with attachment hole, located on the back, provides a hammering function
- 3.25” blade length, 6.5” overall length