Our original 2-tank day diving trip for divers of all experience levels. Certified divers and snorkelers can reserve online.
Students and non-certified divers please call us at (808) 329-7585 or email us at email@example.com.
If you're a certified diver and it’s been more than a year since your last dive, or if you just want to test out your dive gear, consider contacting us, or your local dive shop, about scheduling a pool refresher prior to your boat trip.
Pool refreshers are strongly advised if it's been more than:
- 2 years since your last dive, and you have fewer than 20 dives, OR
- 5 years since your last dive, and you have fewer than 50 dives
Includes: 2 guided dives, tanks, weights, sandwich/juice/water (Rental gear available)
Includes: mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, sandwich/juice/water
Other Options: Intro/Resort Dives, Open water referrals, Advanced, and Specialty Course
Minimums: 4 guests (min of 2 divers per guide and min of 2 snorkelers per guide)
Schedule: Every day
Meeting Time: 8:30am at our Alii Drive Shop
Return: 2-2:30pm at Honokohau Harbor
Divers Provide: Certification card, BC, regulator, wetsuit, mask/fins/snorkel (rental gear available), swimsuit, towel, dry clothes, and light jacket or warm shirt
Maximum Depth: Typcially 60' for certified divers/40' for non-certified divers
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Changes or cancellations made with less than 24 hours will result in a full charge cancellation fee with no exception.
Holiday (Christmas) Cancellation Policy
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Changes or cancellations made with less than 48 hours will result in a full charge cancellation fee - no exceptions!