Phone Reservations Hours
In addition to our store hours, two of our reservationists are on the East Coast and are usually available at 9am ET weekdays.
Main Store (Alii Drive) Hours
8am – 6pm, 7 days per week
Main Store Location*
Jack’s Diving Locker is on the Big Island of Hawaii in the town of Kailua-Kona. Our main town location is located in the Coconut Grove Marketplace on Ali’i Drive across from the ocean. Coconut Grove Marketplace is near the Royal Kona Resort and Huggo’s restaurant. Jack’s Diving Locker building is next to Outback Steakhouse and Oceans Sports Bar and Grill. We are also near Humpy’s restaurant that overlooks the sand volleyball court. There is plenty of free parking near our building.
*Note that if you are using Apple Maps, a TomTom GPS, or any device using the same underlying map software, you will likely be routed to the wrong direction even with the correct address. When you get close, please check the map against the directions as these devices will often send you 4 miles south of us. We have notified TomTom of this issue.
The map below shows us in our building – Building H. The shopping center is bordered by Kuakini Highway to the East, and Ali’i Drive to the West, therefore you can enter from either street.
Main Store Driving Directions
If you are driving from the North (airport/resorts):
1. Head south on Highway 19 until you reach Henry Street and then turn right
2. Henry Street will dead-end at Kuakini Highway, where you want to turn left.
3. Continue down Kuakini Highway through 3 stoplights. Note: The right lane will end in 1/5 mile.
4. You will see a sign for the Coconut Grove marketplace on your right and then a driveway into the complex. You will see the JDL building and pool on your right after entering the parking lot.
If you are driving from the South (Ali’i Drive condos):
1. Head north into town along Ali’i Drive
2. As you get nearer, you will pass the Royal Kona Resort on your left along with Huggo’s Restaurant and Huggo’s on the Rocks
3. Immediately afterward, on your right-hand side will be a driveway into the Coconut Grove Marketplace and the entrance to our old shop
4. Turn right into the parking lot and head up the hill to the new JDL building which will be on your left