The Jack’s Kama’aina Dive Club is for full time residents of the Big Island of Hawaii who want to add adventure to their lives while having fun with friends and family. The Kona Coast offers infinite possibilities for exploration and adventure with healthy coral reefs, lava arches and caverns, and steep drop-offs. The Hawaiian underwater world is filled with brightly colored reef fish, majestic manta rays, sea turtles, octopus, sharks, dolphins, and more. Join Jack’s Kama’aina Dive Club and create the experiences in your life that you will be talking about for years!
DIVE CLUB SCHEDULE 2017
KAMA’AINA DIVE CLUB – 2 TANK DAY BOAT DIVE TRIP: November 11
KAMA’AINA DIVE CLUB – 2 TANK DAY BOAT DIVE TRIP: November 25
KAMA’AINA DIVE CLUB – 2 TANK DAY BOAT DIVE TRIP: December 9
JACK’S DIVING LOCKER EVENTS 2017
VIP PARTY (All Dive Club members invited): December 1, 2017
HOLIDAY SALES EVENT– Free UW photos with Santa: December 2, 2017
JACK’S KAMA’AINA DIVE CLUB MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
- For certified divers and snorkelers of the Big Island of Hawaii
- Dive Club boat trips at extremely discounted rates
- Dive Club boat trips scheduled twice a month
- Half price stand-by rate for regularly scheduled charters
- Holiday Sales Event VIP Party Invitation
- 10% off most regular priced merchandise
- Free T-shirt with annual membership
MEMBERSHIP: For certified scuba divers (all levels) and snorkelers. Open to adults, teens, and families who live on the Big Island of Hawaii and can provide a Hawaii Driver’s license or Voter Registration Card. Annual membership dues $35 for 12 months. Family membership dues are $70 for 12 months for the first two people, and half off each additional family member sharing the same household.
REGISTRATION: Register for Jack’s Kama’aina Dive Club register at the town shop in the Coconut Grove Marketplace. Divers will sign the Jack’s Diving Locker certified diver waiver. Snorkelers will sign the Jack’s Diving Locker snorkeler waiver. Also, parent signatures required for participants less than 18 years old.
DIVE CLUB STAND-BY RESERVATIONS: Jack’s Kama’aina Dive Club members are eligible to go on regularly scheduled daily Jack’s Diving Locker boat trips and only pay HALF PRICE with a stand-by reservation. For AM charters, stand-by reservations will be confirmed by 5:00 p.m. the night before the charter. For PM charters (manta or Pelagic Magic), stand-by reservations will be confirmed by 12:00 p.m. the day of the charter. Some times it gets busy in the shop, so feel free to call in at those times to check on your status.
DIVE CLUB SCHEDULED GROUP TRIPS: These trips are specifically schedule for Club Members. If space is available your friends are welcome to come, but they will be charged full price for their space on the boat trip. We may also open up the spaces to regular paying guests, as the trip approaches if there aren’t enough Club Members to fill the boat.
- PADI Instructors and Divemasters are available to guide scuba divers.
- Adult buddy teams may conduct a self-guided tour while practicing safe recreational diving guidelines.
- Snorkelers welcome on boat charters, self-guided. Junior Snorkelers must be accompanied by an adult snorkeler.
- Junior Divers must go with a professional guide. Ages 10-11 must be accompanied on the boat by a parent or guardian.
SCHEDULED GROUP TRIP COSTS:
- 2 Tank Day Dive Trip $75
- 2 Tank Manta Ray Dive Trip $95
- 2 Tank Advanced Dive Trip $95
- 1 Tank Pelagic Magic Boat Trip $95
- Gear Included: Air tanks, weights, light for night dive
- Diver Provides: BCD, regulator, wetsuit, MSF, timing device such as a dive computer (recommended) or dive watch.
- Boat rental gear available
- Nitrox tanks available
- Morning Dive Club Boat trips $55
- Gear Included: Mask/snorkel/fins and wetsuit.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS: Please call 808-329-7585 locally to make your reservation. You may reserve your spot up to one month prior to the trip (so new members have a chance to sign up, too.) Cancellations made outside 24 hours, no penalty. Cancellations made within 24 hours, participant charged in full for space and stand-by pass will be issued.