You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Ocean Fair 2020 Presentations
For the first time ever, we'll be hosting our presentations online! You'll have access to award winning industry professionals and presentations live about ocean conservation, photography, and marine life. 9am-4pm. Particiapte directly in our Zoom Webinar or watch on the Jack's YouTube Channel.
- SHAWN HEINRICHS
- 9AM: Light On Shadow. Using media to drive the conservation of our ocean's most threatened species.
- MARTY SNYDERMAN
- 10AM: Highlights from 50 Years of Diving Around the World.
- KURT LIEBER
- 11AM: When it Comes to Marine Debris, Every Pound Removed Helps!
- PADI DIVE ORGANIZATION (KYLE INGRAM & JACK FISHMAN)
- 12PM: Seek Adventure, Save the Ocean!
- THE KOHALA CENTER (KATHLEEN CLARK)
- 1PM: Malama Kahalu'u Bay
- KEOKI STENDER
- 2PM: Isolated in Paradise. Unique Marine Life of the Hawaiian Islands.
- KELLER LAROS
- 3PM: Manta Ray Diver Distinctive Specialty & Manta Ray Update
All-day Storewide Sale: Featuring New & Used Dive Gear With Discounted Packaged Bundles, And Much More!